November 12, 2010

Miss Perky

This was a very quick and loose caricature study of a pretty young lady with beautiful eyes and a great smile. It's not in a finished state by any means. It was strictly an exercise to loosen me up. I spent a good part of the day fixing a web page and I hate writing code so this was a good change of pace. The main goal was to enhance her expression and features without losing her personality. I'm really just getting into caricatures, (only a few months now) and I have a lot to learn so I'll keep cranking them out because I really have a passion for this type of work and hope to be good at it one day. Meanwhile I'm having a ball. I'll get back to more serious caricatures tomorrow. I also have a couple of things in progress that I will be posting in a few days.


I didn't make this but I thought it was funny. I found it on DeviantArt.com. A lot of people collect these stamps. Gotta' love Mr. Bean. I just wish I could find more quality images of him to destroy :). Have a great day!