January 03, 2011

Bill O'Reilly "Fair and Balanced"

I had a request tonight from a good friend to caricature Bill O'Reilly. It came at the perfect time because I was sitting here trying to decide who I was going to honor tonight. Hahaha. This is one for the Democrats. As Bill says; "We are fair and balanced". This is the first time I've done O'Reilly, so it was a lot of fun. I never really looked close at his features. He has a Nixon like nose and an enormous forehead. Sorry Bill. I think at some point I need to have "Miller Time" and caricature Fox News Contributor, Dennis Miller. He's nuts. I've posted the original source image below that I worked with for comparison. Well that's all for tonight. See you tomorrow!


Original source image below:


I hope you enjoyed. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!