March 04, 2011

New Commission from FHM Magazine


I received some good news this evening. I have been commissioned again by FHM Magazine to do a two page spread illustration. FHM Magazine is owned by Bauer Media Group. I discovered just tonight how large this company really is. The Bauer Publishing Group comprises 282 magazines worldwide in 15 countries, as well as TV and radio stations. I am very fortunate and truly honored to be starting my 4th commission for Bauer Media. This one is going to be cool...I hope. They are giving me free rein on this project only requiring that I use the two celebrities who will be featured and that it illustrate the story, obviously. I get to cut loose and make something crazy on this one, so it should be a lot of fun. I will keep you posted. BTW, The first 5-piece commission I did for FHM is out on news stands. I'm waiting on my case of magazines to arrive and I will post the work.


I hope you enjoyed. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!