March 11, 2011

Update: FHM WIP / Artist Feature / Interview

 Hello all! Sorry for the lack of posts. I've been kind of busy lately. Man, when all of these jobs I'm doing get published, you're going to get tired of seeing them. I think I have ten illustrations complete that I haven't been able to show yet. I'm just finishing up my latest commission for FHM magazine so I will be able to get back to my scheduled postings in the next day or two. Here's a sneak peak at the job I'm working on right now. It's a two-page spread featuring two Italian Soccer players. I think it's going to make for a good illustration. See if you can guess who's twisted stare this is. I will start posting as soon as I get the OK.

I was honored to be the featured artist for pxleyes.com this week. There are fifty of my works featured as well as an interview, so if any of you are interested in knowing a little more about me, drop in and check it out. The title above is a link to the feature. If you've never heard of pxleye before, they offer all kinds of great stuff like Photoshop contests with cash prizes, a blog, forums, tutorials, stock, fonts and the list goes on. It's also a great place to network with your artist friends, and it's free. Check them out, it's a great site.

I hope you enjoyed. Thanks for stopping by and have a great day!