July 10, 2011

Lewis Black II ~ Outraged!

click to view full
Tonight I'm posting my second manipulated caricature of Lewis Black. I love this image of him. It really shows his personality. It wasn't the best source image but I used a few of CS5's tricks to bring it to life. This is the first work I've done on the new Cintiq and it went great. The color calibration is right on and it was a lot easier and quicker to do this and a lot of fun. This one came out pretty much like I intended it to. The Cintiq helped me to keep it loose and natural looking. This is going to help my work and my learning a bunch. As soon as I get a good feel for it, I'm going to take those lessons from Jason Seiler. Can't wait for that. Below is the original source image as well as a little Lewis Black humor.

Lewis Black on Christmas (It's the only clean one I could find)




Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and be inspired!