September 07, 2011

Barqzr Davi The Terrible

Tonight I'm posting a caricature study I did for a good Google+ friend, Davi Barqzr. Don't ask me how to pronounce it. His G+ handle is +barqzr so if you're a G+er, check him out. He's a very interesting person. A little eccentric but I think that's a good thing, especially in my world. Seriously, he is a true lover of great art, great music and has an awesome sense of humor. Barqzr is one of the most interesting subjects I've worked with. He's tough, proud, a bit crusty, has great features for a caricature and has a little attitude for good measure. I think it suits him well. I see him in a blood spattered crusty suit of armor wielding a massive sword in a medieval setting. Actually he was a lot of fun to work with but it's back to business tomorrow. I experimented with one new techniques and actions this time that I've been working with to better enhance detail. As you can see, he did most of the work though. Below is the original source image used for this project. This guy should be in movies right? Don't forget, I'm a G+er as well so circle us. My handle is +Rodney Pike.









Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and be inspired!