September 27, 2011

Jerry Seinfeld ~ WIP and My Newest Feature

Tonight I'm posting a rough work in progress manipulated caricature of Jerry Seinfeld. Not sure why but I never did him and he seemed like a good subject. This is just a rough idea of what I'm going to do with this manipulation. The WIP is a cheesy 3D action I downloaded to see what it would do. Just playing around but I don't think this will be part of my actions library and please don't judge me by that or the slapped together image above. Speaking of which, I am recording some new actions with techniques I've been working on and experimenting with. At some point I will share these actions online.

I'm sure many of you have noticed the lack of posts recently. I've been really busy with several projects. One is my Google+ account. Google+ is growing at an astounding rate or at least it appears that way from my point of view. I gained approximately 2,000 circles in the past 24 hours bringing my circle count to 8,300+ to date. I've only been there about a month so it has been well worth my time. Not only have I gained over 8,000 new friends there, but I have picked up several jobs and made some incredible business deals. Do't worry, I'm not abandoning my facebook friends. Between my two pages, I have 4,500+ friends there and every one of them is important to me. I promise you in the near future you're going to see some wild new stuff. I picked up a couple of magazine covers there, a few commissions as well as more features both web and print, so there are lots of things happening. Stop by my Google+ page and put me in a circle. 

I am also working on some magazine commissions as well as a load of interviews with various sites and publications; very time consuming but it's part of what I've gotten myself into I guess. I'm working on a couple of deals right now with a publishing company and an imaging company about possibly getting into offering some affordable prints, maybe even posters. I was also contacted this week by the Brazilian Metal band Almah who want me to do a bunch of promotional material for their upcoming orchestrated tour. We've been in contact over this for about 6 months but they are ready now to proceed so that's another really cool project coming up. On top of all of that, I was contacted a couple of days ago by a certain entertainer who wants me to do a load of work for him. This one is top secret so I can't say who right now but he's big and the project is going to be super cool.

Well, I've been feeling guilty about not getting posts up recently and I wanted to get something up for you tonight so this was a quick one. Oh, I totally forgot, I wanted to mention my latest interviewed feature which came out today on Desigg.com. There was a bit of a language barrier with this interview but I think you'll get the idea if you read it. I'm very frank and matter of fact in this interview so you may find it interesting. Check out the text link below:


Jerry Seinfeld source image below:










Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and be inspired!