September 18, 2011

Kristian Winnem ~ Google+ Commission

Tonight I'm posting a commission that was just completed and delivered yesterday. The caricature is of Kristian Winnem who is in one of my circles on Google+. Kristian is originally from Sweden and can be found on Google+ by his handle +Kristian Winnem. Kristian is a cycling enthusiast and most importantly a gamer. His games of choice are war games like Black Ops and Battlefield on XBOX 360. I decided to go with Call of Duty - Black Ops for the theme and other than that Kristian gave me free reins to do pretty much what I wanted and of course he asked for a full out situational manipulation. He was quite happy with the outcome. The images posted below are the ones Kristian provided for my source material. I am accepting these personal commissions on a limited basis but if price is an issue, maybe it's not for you. Just ask Kristian.










Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and be inspired!