November 30, 2011

California 90420 DVD Wrap Commission - 2nd Draft

This is the second draft of the DVD wrap design for CatchPhrase Entertainment and New Coast Productions, obviously for the movie California 90420 after a laundry list of changes they wanted. The 2nd draft ended up quite a bit different from the first. As you can see, almost everything was changed in some way and it's not finished. There are more icons and information that they wanted on the bottom of the back cover but there is no room so I sent them this and I'm leaving it up to them to figure it out. Oh well, you have to give the client what they want. I will hopefully be posting the final draft tomorrow or I think I'll ask to visit my PayPal account again. :)









Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and be inspired!