April 22, 2012

Cliff Roth - Digital Artist - Caricature Trade

Tonight I'm posting the finished caricature of friend and digital artist Cliff Roth, AKA +Cliff Roth on Google+. He does some amazing speed-painting hangouts there. Here's his speed painting web site: Plustastic.com. Cliff and I are trading caricatures of each other and we both keep getting bogged down in other work and have procrastinated. Well, I couldn't have him beat me, so I bot his done this weekend. I'm going to add mine to my growing collection of art by friends of mine from all over the world. I met Cliff in person at the New York City HIRL 2012, +NCYHIRL. "Hangout in real life" to those of you who aren't familiar with the term. It was great to be able to meet so many of my Google+ friends there. The source image below is a cropped version of a shot taken on the Brooklyn Bridge after a Photo-walk by New York Photographer Boris Gorelik, AKA +Boris Gorelik on Google+. You can also find him on GoBoris.com. Boris is the one popping out of the trash can to shoot a picture. Boris ALWAYS gets his shot, no matter where he has to put himself to get it, so that's why I used him there. Both of these guys are talented artists super nice, so if you're on G+ you'll want to circle them for sure. 












Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and be inspired!