June 04, 2012

225 Magazine Artist Feature - June 2012

Click to view the rest of the story
I was featured in the June 2010 edition of a local hometown magazine called 225 Magazine in Baton Rouge, Louisiana. I was surprised when I got the request because this is the first local feature I have ever had. I've had many features done around the world but Louisiana is not my normal taget audience. I was actually honored to be recognized in my own hometown because Baton Rouge is just not known for producing artists or art of any kind really. The majority of my business has been done in the UK, Germany and many other nations around the world as well as some work in New York and Hollywood. Please click on the image above to visit 225 Magazine online for the entire feature and if by some chance you happen to be local, you can pick the magazine up at nearly 300 locations in and around Baton Rouge, and it's free. This feature is certainly not my best. It's pretty short but I'm always humbled by and appreciative of any feature done on me. Oh, by the way, the picture of me was taken by a friend and brilliant artist by the name of Paul Roustan in New York recently. Google him. His work is amazing.










Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and be inspired!