April 30, 2014

John Goodman - A Caricature Study

John Goodman
This is a caricature study of John Goodman. He has great features for a caricature and I've wanted to do a study of him for some time and I decided to take a break from my normal pay jobs and do something for me and just for fun today. I hope you like it!

I'm finally back online after a nightmare of problems with my Apple iMac 27". I've had numerous problems with my computer system over the past 3 years and it all came to a head in the last few weeks. I worked with several senior advisors at Apple Corporation trying to resolve these issues. After a week down trying to fix the machine, Apple finally agreed to replace my entire system. All seems well now, so I can get back to doing what I love most. I can now also get back to work on a new project I'm fortunate enough to be a founding member of, The Nucleus Project. Check it out and let me know if you're interested in being a part of this growing online community.










Thanks for stopping by. Have a great day and be inspired!